Economic conditions can make today’s workplace a particularly treacherous place to navigate both for the individual and for businesses. If you are a business or an employee facing employment issues, Bateman Gibson lawyers have a proven track record of handling employment related disputes. While we are aggressive trial lawyers who have won disputes both for the individual and for corporations, we also understand the advantages to mediate and settle certain cases.
We listen and guide you through the best course of action to resolve your issues whether it involves a firing or suspension, a demotion, job harassment, or questions regarding employment agreements or severance packages. Corporations, mid to small-sized businesses, high level executives, and hourly wage workers with a wide range of legal needs are represented by Bateman Gibson. Because we understand the laws and advantages for both sides, Bateman Gibson lawyers are particularly proficient at receiving desirable results. Certain individual cases are accepted on contingent fee bases, which mean no attorney’s fees unless we obtain a judgment or settlement for you.
- Race, Sex, Age and Religious Discrimination
- Sexual and Other Forms of Harassment
- Overtime and Related Wage and Hourly Claims
- Wrongful and Retaliatory Discharge
- Employment, Severance, and Separation Agreements
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress and Other Employment Torts
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Americans with Disabilities Act